Phil & Sue Broomfield extend a warm welcome to all their visitors.
Greenacres is an authentic 18th century Cumbrian cottage. Formerly the village police station , Greenacres is situated in the pretty village of Lindale on the beautiful Cartmel Peninsula, to the south of the Lake District National Park.
Lindale has two welcoming local pubs, serving real ales and highly recommended meals.
Greenacres is now better known as a quality four-star guesthouse, with a friendly service and a relaxed atmosphere. The Edwardian resort of Grange over Sands, with its mile long promenade, is two miles away and the southern shores of Lake Windermere only six miles away, making Greenacres an ideal base from which to explore the Lake District. The nearby sands of Morecambe Bay are a Twitcher’s delight with a wide range wildfowl and shorebirds. The popular Cross Bay Walks draw tens of thousands of walkers each summertime.
Our warm Lakeland welcome, includes afternoon tea and freshly baked home made cakes. We also have the luxury of a conservatory and an open fire in the lounge. In addition, each room is provided with an off-street private parking space, within the grounds with easy access to and from the road.
- The cottage suite is a weekly let, which sleeps 2.
- The cottage gives you your own private entrance to a hall that is perfect for storing boots and coats.
- The charming beamed lounge has a stone framed window looking onto Lindale Beck, a beautiful place to to dine.
- TV/freeview, DVD, radio/CD player. Selection of board games and books.
- The stairs off the hallway leads to double bedroom, with a kingsize bed, double aspect & plenty of wardrobe storage.
- En-suite bathroom comprising bath, shower over bath and w.c.
- Separate kitchen with electric cooker, fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle, pans, utensils and storage.
For prices, please go to the Bookings Page
- We prefer it if you book with us directly, just drop us a line at the number to the right and we’ll be very happy to let you know our availability and to answer any questions that you may have.
- Alternatively you can book online via the Go Lakes website.
- Read reviews about Greenacres on TripAdvisor.