Connect Cumbria – Linking Businesses, People & Organisations
Helping Businesses Expand Their Network & Create New Partnerships
Connect Cumbria can help you create and manage your Social Media efficiently and informatively, in order to generate maximum exposure for your business. Building communities and Networking is what we are about.
What we love about Social Media is the immediate increased recognition of Your Brand. We can get your company in front of and make your brand immediately recognisable, to hundreds more people (all potential customers), at relatively little expense.
We will help you get the most out of Word-of-Mouth Marketing through Social Media by promoting and managing communications.
Connect Cumbria will look at what your customers and potential customers are saying and help define your presence in the Local Marketplace whilst establishing links to a wider audience . We will serve as a guide to help you enhance your competitive advantage in the Social Media Space.
We will positively manage and grow your online reputation through different social media sites, while monitoring what others are saying about you and respond appropriately.
Connect Cumbria can make You and Your Company accessible through Social Media Network Channels.
- Set up your Social Media Accounts
- Build your Networks – It is important to Connect with people who will enrich your experience on Social Networks. It is about building communities with shared interests
- Create Interesting & Informative Content
- Listen to Your Customers
- Identify New Customers
- We are here to both Engage with and Promote Local Businesses
- Increase Website Traffic and Site Visitors using Social Media.
21st Century Communication. Accessibility Through Social Media Network Channels Is As Important As Having A Telephone Number And A Website.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to promote your business to an ever expanding network of followers.
Get Connected? Local Brand Recognition Is The Key To A Successful Business
- What is social media marketing? (marketing.yell.com)
- Social Media Shorts: Optimize Your Website (literarygadabout.wordpress.com)
- How to Use Social Media (theengagingbrand.typepad.com)